In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter “LOPDGDD”), and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and other applicable regulations, we inform you that the Controller of the personal data processed on the Website www.mascarillasfamestro.com:
1 - Details of the data controller
- Company name: FARMAESTRO SL (hereinafter The Company),
- Address: Calle Maestro nº 5 28430 Alpedrete (Madrid)
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B86779907
- Telephone: 918 570 701
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Responsible for Data Protection: MARIA LUISA DIAZ DE RADA.
The Company undertakes to keep the information you provide us with in the strictest confidentiality, preventing unauthorised access, manipulation of information, loss, destruction or theft of information. To this end, we will apply the security measures established by the applicable regulations and all those that our resources and modern technology allow us to apply. Please note that, in many cases, it is essential that you provide the information we request in order to enjoy the benefits of our website.
2 - Purpose
3 - Scope of application
This Policy applies to all Users who use the services of our website, regardless of where and when they operate
4 - Information we request from our users
On the website we may ask you for basic information through our contact form, such as your full name, address, telephone number, leaving a space for you to send us your query, request, complaint or suggestion in free text. We may also process data obtained through cookies, which you can read about in more detail in our Cookies policy.
5 - Purpose of processing
The purposes for which we request or automatically collect information from you are as follows:
- To properly manage the website and ensure the security of our users.
- To facilitate browsing and orient it to your preferences, based on the cookies policy.
- To check in certain cases the veracity of your information.
- To answer your queries, requests or petitions. Manage the requested service by attending to your request or query and processing your request.
- Register you as a user on the website. Manage orders and purchases made through the virtual shop. Management of shipments, payments, claims and returns.
- Receiving, where appropriate, CVs from interested job seekers through the channels provided.
- Carry out marketing actions, send you promotional messages, depending on your communication preferences, notify you of events, offers and activities that may be of interest to you.
6 - Legitimation
- The unambiguous consent of the data subject to the processing of his or her personal data in accordance with the purposes described above.
- The execution of a contract for the management of all matters relating to purchases, orders, shipments, payments, claims and returns, carried out through the website.
- The user's express consent to receive commercial information by ticking the box provided for this purpose, in order to receive communications and notices about events, offers, promotions and activities that may be of interest to them.
7 - Data Retention
Personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, for the legally established periods.
8 - Subcontracting
The User expressly authorises the Company to subcontract all or part of its services to third parties whose intervention it deems appropriate for the proper performance of the services. In this case, the Company undertakes to sign a contract with the subcontracted third party stipulating the obligations that the latter must fulfil in relation to the protection of personal data, in particular, it will be required to comply with the same data protection obligations to which the Company has committed to its Users, as well as sufficient guarantees of the application of appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the processing is in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The Company shall be diligent in the selection of suppliers through the application of regulatory compliance verification mechanisms, with the aim of minimising as far as possible any risk that may affect the security of the information to which the third party may have access.
9 - Communication of Data
Personal data shall not be transferred to third parties, except where legally obliged to do so. Nor are international transfers of data to third countries carried out.
10 - User Rights
The LOPDGDD and the RGPD include a series of rights in favour of the persons whose personal data are processed. All the rights mentioned below may be exercised by sending your request by e-mail as indicated in section 1, accompanied by a copy of your identity document. The maximum time limit for a decision to be taken is one month from receipt of your request. Please note that we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity before proceeding with your request.
- Right of access: The right of access allows the User to know and obtain free of charge information about your personal data subject to processing. You may ask us to tell you what information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: This right is characterised by the fact that it allows you to correct errors, to amend data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete and to ensure the accuracy of the information undergoing processing. You must inform us of any changes to your data and you will be responsible for updating your information.
- Right of cancellation/deletion/forgetting: The right of deletion allows data that proves to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted without prejudice to the duty of blocking, as set out in the LOPDGDD.
- Right to object: The right of opposition is the User's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease processing for certain purposes. You may object to the processing of your data by indicating the specific purposes for which you object.
- Right to portability: The right to portability allows you to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right of Limitation of Processing: By exercising this right, your data may only be processed, with the exception of their retention, for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: You may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) when you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been adequately addressed.
Similarly, you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing of your data, including profiling, that produce legal effects on you or significantly affect you in a similar way. The User shall have the right to revoke his or her consent at any time.
11 - Security measures
When processing your personal information, we apply security measures that are appropriate to the type of data and to the state of the art, our physical and legal means. Our aim is to prevent access by unauthorised third parties, theft, loss or disclosure of your information. However, the Internet is not a totally secure environment, so even if we apply all possible security measures, the risk of an incident with respect to the information will never disappear completely, for this reason we ask that if you detect any incident or have indications that your information may be at risk, please contact us so that we can investigate the fact and offer solutions.
13 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Policy, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute shall be resolved before the courts corresponding to the domicile of the user.
In the event that any provision is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Policy unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, The Company will modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.